Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, February 9, 2009

Coefficient of Stupid...

She Wonders, Z Wonders...

Gina Perry..is this the same Gina whose husband served as El Presidente in Fiesta 2006?? she rides in a parade and all of a sudden she thinks she's the Queen of the Silver Dollar?

I wonder...I wonder, too
By GINA PERRY
Ringing in the New Year is always a time of reflection for me, whether I like it or not. (I don’t particularly like it, but I can’t seem to help myself.) Last year has certainly given me a lot to reflect upon and wonder about. (like, where's my brain?)
While Barack Obama's election was an historic moment, I wonder about the sanity of electing a man with so little experience during a time of monumental crises. And I wonder what the people who voted for him were thinking. (I mean... he's black!!)
I wonder if these same people believe a man can rise through the ranks of the most corrupt political machine in the country without becoming a part of that machine. (I love Chicago!! Go Libertyville!)
I wonder how members of Congress can vote themselves a raise during the nastiest recession since the Great Depression and still look their constituents in the eye. (the nastiest recession since the Great Depression??)
I wonder who exactly our state legislators are representing when they propose higher taxes and fees to cover their legislative blunders.(they are representing their whiny rightwing constituents..maybe higher taxes will shut you up!))
And I wonder how seemingly intelligent people can be convinced the earth is melting when it’s snowing in L.A. (the earth is melting?? I WONDER which fella did you fellatio to get a political column at the Daily Sound..I mean..really!!)
I wonder if Santa Barbarans will seize the opportunity to redefine city leadership this year – the mayoral and three council seats are up for grabs - or if they are satisfied with increasing gang violence, panhandling, and a do-nothing, look-good city government. ( if it wasn't for Mexicans and vagabonds, I would be out shopping now!)
I wonder when Americans started believing they were entitled to comfort and security instead of entitled to the opportunity to earn them. And I wonder when personal attacks replaced rational debate as a form of valid communication. (get on your knees and stick out your tongue, bitch!)
I wonder if we’ve collectively forgotten who’s in charge (we, the people) and I wonder when we’re going to get mad as hell and decide we’re not going to take it anymore - the sooner the better. (take what anymore..freedom??)
I wish you courage, perseverance, and prosperity in 2009. Happy New Year and God Bless.(Fuck you!)
Gina Perry writes a political column for the Daily Sound that appears every other Thursday..... go figure

No comments:

Post a Comment