Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, February 2, 2009

My Little Town...

First of all, lemme say that the Arizona Cardinals suck! I lost $101 because of all the fumbles, interceptions and mistakes you donkeys made..more mistakes than a NewsPress reporter even..
Speaking of the NewsPress, they had an editorial wishing the City of Goleta a happy birthday! Quick, can you name the mayor of Goleta? the previous mayor? 3 city council members? where Goleta city hall is? The sad point is the experiment didn't work..Goleta is not a city..it's a town, a province, a suburb, the other sister...kinda like a little area of Iraq that has its own group of insurgents called Noletans and a big monument to bad planning..the Bacara. I understand the desire for independence, but Goleta is still beholden...she hasn't soared because her wings are broken..so I can't wish you a happy city birthday until you become a city...and that means getting a real city hall with council chambers and a bathroom..like Carpinteria and Santa Barbara..right now, the Goleta meetings look like they are held in a Jr High auditorium! Cheezy!
Anthropomorphic Fallacy....
Is that a hotdog in my pocket, or am I just happy to see you?
When people treat their dogs like people, that's what we have..an AF...attributing human traits to dogs..they think. they feel, they can write, they have favorite TV shows..and so on..
I am seeing things that disturb me: people walking behind their dogs, picking up the crap and wrapping it up..women driving with dogs on their laps, cloning their dogs, men walking their little bitches, eyes transfixed on the dog's ass..what's going on here? Like I said.. AF...
I think it is wonderful that people adopt abused dogs like in the Sarah McLaclan commercial.She sings a song about the animals, like a lover would...that's cool..so did McCartney in Martha my Dear..but Paul was using satire a bit... Sarah wouldn't know satire if it landed on her left tit and suckled it.. sometimes I wish I was a baby... Sarah my dear...
you need to let your pet be the wild creature that it is... take a walk, on the wild side...

No comments:

Post a Comment