Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, February 21, 2009

More Monkey Business..

I'll be a monkey's uncle!
When I read about Travis the Chimp's relationship with his human lady friend, I freaked out..it seems they were awful close..had dinner together in the woman's house, shared glasses of wine, even slept together...that's right, slept..in the same bed. Maybe she knows Jane Goodall, the other chimp lady...
Now, lots of people sleep with their pets..dogs in bed..if it's a cold night you might need three dogs, thus a 3 Dog Night... and cats..I had cats jump onto my bed and then onto my head or chest, thinking I was their pillow..they would stay there, staring into my eyes like little psychos and start purring...every now and then, when they got too weird, I'd give them a little kick, and off they went into their cat world outside...or somewhere in the house where nobody could find them...
Now, getting back to Travis and the woman... who treated him like a boyfriend..ah.. she might be on to something...I've known women who looked like apes, acted like monkeys, and smelled like baboons..but I never would think to actually date a real lady chimpanzee...I think it is because I've been programmed to mate only within my own species..but why limit myself?? Love is universal..I could go to the Santa Barbara Zoo, bring a few bananas, check out the primates exhibit, see if there's any takers, and have a little fun with a redheaded female monkey or two...it would be like reliving the bar scene in Santa Barbara in the 1980s!
I wonder, can monkeys cook??

No comments:

Post a Comment