Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm a man....

I spell M...A...N...

did you ever love a woman so much, you wanted to be her..wanted to sneak inside her body and feel what it's like? Me neither...but I've heard as you get older things shrink and shrivel to the point of absurdity..I'm not there yet...I can do anything that a girl requires of me although I drool a bit more than I used to..but I'm a little worried..I've heard some guys' penises shrink so much they double as pussies or Volvos..I mean vulvas! Imagine that..I guess that explains why some politicians ( I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Arnold made Maria strap on a dildo while Rob Lowe watched!) and News-Press management types act like they do. In fact, I can explain Nipper and Wendy's relationship using a converse of my little dick theory: Wendy is the guy in the relationship...her little man in a boat got so big, it has become a big dude in a yacht! Unnerstand? (Oh.. and Wendy... the new guy on PAGE 2..BORING!!!!)
This phenom is also relevant to the last eight years of the Bush (!) administration...Bush's dick was starting to double as a pussy!! That's why he led us down the road and dropped us off in a ditch..what a little bitch he was!! Another pussy was in California recently..simpleminded neo-con Bill O'Reilly, who blames California's financial problems on illegal aliens who, by the way, have helped turned our agriculture into a multi-billion dollar industry.....what about the 46 other states in financial messes..oh, he doesn't like to mention those...why? because he's a pussy!
Arnold, who furloughed me Monday and Tuesday, is another example. He could have signed a California budget a month ago, but didn't..why? because he's a pussy, too! I'm not disparaging any part of a woman's anatomy here, I'm just making a point using some totally inappropriate street slang...
OK then...the charade continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment