Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!

celebrate America and all the countries who helped make her great like France, Russia, Mexico, Britain, Brazil, Australia...
 
so I went to the Rods and Roses show on Linden and saw some tattoed fat biker chicks..C'MON BABYYY....what a dish!! Geez, tattoos are so common now pretty soon you folks will be tatting your dogs, I bet..rebels without a clue...I looked around for signs of Andy G, checking the restaurants to see if he was stuffing his fat face early in the morning, but no..he's a real Nowhere Man...I see some gnarly dudes standing by the cars, some try to stare me down...tough guys or old fags, I dunno, but it'll be a sunny day in July before I go over and strike up a conversation with them..anyway, I see some cool cars like a Shelby Mustang and a real cool motorcycle..a compact racer that reminds me of the ones we use to race in the hills on the trails behind our houses in Santa Barbara years ago..we'd take our motorcycles and camp out on the weekend by Pendola and the hot springs..there'd be chicks up there..on a warm night with the full moon rising over the canyon..the warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air..up ahead in the distance, I saw shimmering light...I was trippin' man.... thank god for agrilculture!!
so after checking out the Rods, I went into SB Borders to get some magazines, YES and Vintage Guitar and a book, Othello, by Shakespeare..I struck up a conversation with a young woman who saw Othello in my hands..she loves the play and theater..attended a showing in England and was studying at SBCC..she was bright and smart and full of energy and too cute for words...while I tried to impress her by pretending to be a literary genius and poet and musician, I realized our pairing could only be temporary due to certain realities, but she kept asking questions...I tell ya, if they keep making women like her, America will be alright...
but it'd be a hot day in July before she'd have sex with me..ie, she'll always be only a Sweet Dream, Baby....like that Shelby...

No comments:

Post a Comment