Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dr Laura New Sex Tape!!

the cougar sleeps tonight...

Dr. Laura has allegedly been seen gallivanting around town with a much younger man lately..they were spotted at the harbor trying to steal a little dingy, and ran away when approached by a city harbor worker who said.."I think there's some hanky panky going on". Hanky Panky indeed! Apparently, Dr. Laura has had it with her 85 year old hubby, Lew, who can't get it up anymore. Laura complains: he just lies there like he's dead..nothing works anymore and he smells funny... I was frustrated and wanted to find a way to release my sexual tension..my poodle and my husband weren't cuttin' it anymore, so I decided to make an exercise video!" she continued..."In walks Jason, a young man with all the bulges in the right places..I was melting inside..he looks like my kidlet Deryk! I used to play with Deryk's pee pee many years ago and Jason brought out the mom in me!"
here's some highlights of the video:
STICK IT TO ME JASON!! OHH YEAH THAT'S GOOD! OKKKK! LOOK AT WHAT YOUR MOMMY WANTS YOU TO SEE...MY PUSSY CAT is as TIGHT AS A LITTLE SHITZU..LET'S GET ANAL(YSED)!! YOUR MOMMY LOVES YOU!

well, why don't you just make a list, Dr. Laura!!
1.I love the way you kiss me…especially when you kiss me there!
2. I want to get naked with you right now.
3. Say my name when you do that!
4. I love you so much. Can you feel it?
5. Do you like the way that feels?
6. I love feeling your strong arms when you’re on top of me. I love your muscles!
7. Use your mouth on me.
8. I love the things you do with your tongue.
9. You’re so damn gorgeous.
10. What’s that thing you do with your hand? I adore that!
11. Want to see what I really want? Come closer…
12. Strip for me, honey. Slow. I want to savor every inch of you.
13. Do you like the way that looks?
14. I’m going to control you tonight.
15. Use me as your toy..
16. Tell me what you want.
remember this: your health is the most important thing..
so get out there and exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment