Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, March 6, 2009

Got Class?

well, you better hurry or you'll be tardy!!

I was just thinking about my recent treatment of TV anchor/reporter Coleen Sullivan. I haven't seen her on KEYT for a few days..and maybe she's upset I made fun of her...lemme say, for the record: I'm sorry...please accept my..apology..
now, the reason for such contrition is I'm learning a few things about the gal I didn't know. For instance, she likes older guys..her last fling was with the Duke of Earl Charlie Spencer, Princess Diana's brother and he's in his forties or fifties or maybe even eighties! and what a fling it was! Charlie ditched his wife and newborn babe to pursue Coleen..and Coleen left her boyfriend and anchor job in Ohio to be with Charles...hey..all is fair in love and war..

WOW!! Check out the story about the two lovebirds..it's a little sordid, so beware!!

I'm just trying to figure out the attraction to Charles..he's kinda goofy looking and downright mean to women (maybe that's the attraction)....I can be pretty mean too Colly!
I don't think she was going for the money, but I've been wrong before...I think some women look for the guy who will hit her the hardest.. Remember what Martha Davis (Motels) sang: He hit me (and it felt like a kiss)...HIT
and looky here... I gotta hold of some of Col and Charlie's love letters to each other: they called each other Romeo and Juliet for some reason:

Juliet
Oh Romeo, wouldst thou leave me with my pony on the go? For if thou did I’d be obliged to slap it. And t’would never be exactly comme il faut, Indeed, I’d be constrained to handicap it.
Romeo
Racy girl, full dressage would lead to insufficient woe, A prematurely consummated plot because I lingered. Pray, cool down till I remount incognito, And be content with fervid equus fingered.
Juliet
Flaccid pilgrim, thou wouldst leave me here in vaginated toil, All wanting and askew, a panting ingenue, To work myself into an artless broil, Akin to hand-stretched, frothied Montagues!
Romeo
Ah Juliet, it ne’er occurred to me in fondest reverie, That even spirited mares not beg for intermission. Aye, countless swindled maids must be’n recorded history, Encumbered and unsated by so minuscule a seat of acquisition.

love.. oh love.. how sweet it is..

No comments:

Post a Comment