Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm frightened, Auntie Em...

hello, I'm Robert Osborne....

so I just ordered the Exorcist DVD..the version I've never seen before.the real uncut version with the very creepy crabwalk sequence..and I started thinking about being scared..the primal fear and emotions released when something scares the shit outta ya..I'm attracted to that
..and I always look for the 12 best scary films for a good Halloweenie night..
#1..the Exorcist..the scariest movie I've ever seen..something for everyone..the devil doing unspeakable things to a little girl is almost more than I can bare to watch...watch at night with all lights out and candles burning..
#2.. the Haunting..the big house would have sent the Measure B folks to the hospital! Claire Bloom and Julie Harris in a big dark scary house with a dark personality..a classic!
#3..Psycho..me and my friend went to see this at a Saturday matinee in Illinois. We were 12 years old and were routing for Norman all the way!
#4..Freaks..little people in a big circus world..I love this movie! It is so outrageous and funny..a cult classic..the dinner scene is beyond comprehension!!
#5..Hocus Pocus..a great Disney film with Bette Midler and Sarah Jessica Parker as evil sisters!
#6..Children of the Damned.. a British classic ...very spooky kids have had just about enough of adults and their stupidity..we need these kids in Santa Barbara to clean house!
#7..Hound of the Baskervilles...bad doggie!
#8..Scary Movie 4..please..this was too funny...
#9..Carrie..Sissy Spacek is the kind of girl I've always dreamed about but she frightens me..
#10..the Wizard of Oz...good vs evil! all the horror flicks rolled into one glorious good time..
#11..the Fall of the House of Usher..Poe, Vincent Price and Roger Corman were a match made in HELL!!!!
#12.. Young Frankenstein..Mel Brooks teams with Gene Wilder and lovely Teri Garr to spoof the great Frankenstein movies...
 
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

No comments:

Post a Comment