Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, October 8, 2009

the Naked Gun...

It's a topsy-turvy world, and maybe the problems of two people don't amount to a hill of beans. But this is our hill. And these are our beans!

the best place to watch the candidates is the Ernie Salomon Show on COMTV... I was channel surfing and caught Ernie's inteview with Mike Self and Frank Hotchkiss...Ernie opened the show by telling us that the News-Press is lousy paper, doesn't have any local news, missed the breakout of a staph infection at Cottage hospital and is irrelevent! and then he interviews the two News-Press pet candidates!! that was cute!!! Frank couldn't stop coughing and clearing his throat!!
I couldn't quite figure out who actor Frank reminded me of until I called in and asked him and Mike if they have ever toured a city facility like the water or wastewater plant.. I figured if you're running for city council you might be curious about the city departments and how they work....
the answer for both was "no"..but Frank's answer was funny...apparently he didn't know that the city has a water treatment plant called the Cater Treatment Plant so he assumed I was talking about the desal plant... He said that he has not recently toured the desal plant, but he's walked around in that area! The desal has been out of service for years!! Frank Hotchkiss is running for city council and doesn't know the city has a water treatment plant!!??!! Did they pattern the Naked Gun movies after him??
Then, when they started talking about gangs and the lack of parental responsibility, Mike Kathleen Self says "children are like little animals, and have to be trained"...can you believe that?? children are like little animals?? I think she meant Mexican children are like little animals!! Whoa..I told you she was a racist!!! I couldn't believe my ears!
Then Ernie got Frank to admit he is taking money from the police union...among other things:
Frank on gangs:
Well, when I see five weirdos, dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards, that's *my* policy!
Frank on the homeless:
you take a chance getting up in the morning, crossing the street or sticking your face in a fan
Frank on why the NewsPress is so upset all the time:
It's hard to tell. A gang of thugs, a blackmailer, an angry husband, a gay lover...
Frank on his new friendship with Mike Self:
Mike, since I've met you I've noticed things that I never knew were there before; birds singing, dew glistening on a newly formed leaf, stoplights, bulbouts...
I think you should just mail this election in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment