Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

EXCLUSIVE! SBIFF PHOTOS!!

Too much of nothin'

I decided to go to the SBIFF and take in some stars or possibly take a star home and bang her..where's Meryl? where's Penny? where's Kate? where's all that fine Hollywood pussy anyway? You wanna see an Oscar winning performance, ladies? I'll have you crying to your mommies in no time! But first, let me splain: I went into SB at 11:30 am for a dentist appt..since he's right close to the Arlington, I figured afterwards I'd check out the festival..so I walk over and what do I see... NOTHING! So I took pics of nothing..the Arlington doing nothing..empty..cold..not even a gang fight...I walked over to my truck and then at noon, heard the most beautiful sounds..bells bells bells..
What a world of merriment their melody foretells! To the tintinnabulation that so musically wells From the bells, bells, bells, bells,Bells, bells, bells - From the jingling and the tinkling of the bells.
The noise came from the Trinity church..a beautful old stone building that probably will be razed for condos soon..then, no more bells..
So I head home and pass two girls having lunch across from the Courthouse! Were they stars? I didn't recognize them but they were bangable nonetheless..I park my truck and walk on over and give them my card: Mick Von Caw, Horse Whisperer..
Hey, maybe I could check out actress Kristen Scott Thomas at the Lobero..she's pretty fine and I really liked her in the Horse Whisperer with Robert Redford..yeah, I'll go see her..
fame is fleeting, and so, it seems, is the tooth fairy...

No comments:

Post a Comment