Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, January 19, 2009

Who Killed Cock Robin?

"I," said the Sparrow,
"With my bow and arrow, I killed Cock Robin."

I was out to dinner last night and boy did I hear an earful about the Tea Fire, right around dessert time, when the creme brulee arrived...I'm sitting with a bunch of people and there's tables next to us and..well, folks get to talking, especially when the wine flows...I wasn't drunk, all I had was a Sprite with some lime...but I might just as well have been drunk....the stuff I was hearing was making my jaw drop!
Here's some of it.. it could be true, it may not be..the decision is yours:
are the investigators looking for the right people? are there really the "Tea Fire Ten" or is that just some bad PR...I heard the search may go back to Westmont..apparently on the day of the fire, Westmont had an open house for prospective students, and the Westmont staff told the kids to go off to the hills and enjoy the sunset...then there's the rumor that a Westmont security guard was up at the Tea Gardens and kicked some embers from an extinguished camp fire ..unknown origins..then I heard the house that Nipper owned that burned down was condemned for at least three years, but he was allowing folks to live in it..was he a slum lord?? just rumors, but who knows..
then I heard the owners of the Tea Garden property either tried to sell it the day after the fire or moved title to another trust...hmmm wonder what for....again just a little overheard or overheated table talk..but what does all this mean? Does this have anything to do with the lengthy investigation..the cops trying to figure out what is true and what isn't...chasing bad leads..or lies??
is there a wild goose chase going down?? The News-Press wants the names of the people who started the fire, but it looks like there is so much speculation, the investigators may never learn the whole truth....

what really happened in those hills.. that night?
"Who'll toll the bell?" "I," said the bull,
Because I can pull, I'll toll the bell."

No comments:

Post a Comment