Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Love and Marriage...

better off without a wife.....

have you ever had sex and your paramour calls out someone else's name? It happened to me...the woman had the audacity to call out her husband's name while I was servicing her! It didn't really bother me..as long as my jets fire she can call me anything she wants.. Buddha, for all I care...girls are pigs...
So Prop 8 just won't go away...the thread over at BlogaBoobra exposes some of the local supporters of anti-gay marriage amendment...SB city councilman Dale Francisco gave $100 to the cause...he split the payments up perhaps to hide his support...any contribution under $99 is not reported..he missed it by a dollar!
It remains to be seen how this will affect his political future, probably not much unless Prop 8 is ruled discriminatory..
funny..Francisco looks kinda gay!! When I was studying psychology, my little group went on a field trip to a house in Santa Barbara..we sat down and listened to a panel of gays describe themselves to us...gay is a common thing in nature, it's not a choice as the church will need you to believe..it just is a reality..and the folks were as normal as I, just had an affinity for the same sex...if everyone had a session like that, there would be less intolerance and ignorance..so gays, you need to group up and start spreading the word about yourselves..like Christmas carolers! Just stay the fuck outta my neighborhood! (just kidding)
Let's see, there's a few other honorable mentions who supported Prop.8...a couple of local dentists..La Cumbre Dental and Max Haws..both family dentists with an emphasis on family..the old nuclear family model..wife stays home with kids and cooks, husband works, god-fearing, conservative and highly dysfunctional...I certainly understand the concern about two men getting married, (women not so much)..the institiution was set up for heterosexual unions..so perhaps gays can find another way to unionize with all the benefits and misery of marriage, but call it something else...like faggafusion, or gayblended, or something like that..kind of an in your face swipe at the bigots who want to codify discrimination...until then, I hope that Prop 8 gets reversed...I really do..
I do I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment