Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, January 26, 2009

The Himmler Maneuver..

and Governor Arnold's Hitlerian complex

When Arnold Schwarzenegger bought a ranch site in Carpinteria's Rancho Monte Alegre, a ranch I used to live on, I was appalled..this goofball was going to be my neighbor and there was nothing I could do about it..I've seen him and Rob Lowe on TV trying to sell California tourism, smiling for the camera like a couple of shit eaters..geez, how'd these two knucklehead actors get so close to me and mine..Rob the sex offender and Arnold the steroid-sex- offender..within walking distance from my place! The Ranch has changed over the years..but I spent two fun-filled years in an old pink bungalow that Olive Carey lived in up to her death..ghosts were everywhere..Ollie was an old time b-movie western actress, wife of Harry Carey..an old time western actor ( Harry Carey Jr starred in Tombstone, Shadow Riders, and many more 50s and 60s classics..man I love a good western!) Anyway the ranch owners would tell tales of the parties Ollie would host in her pink bungalow, making cocktails for the likes of Robert Mitchum. John Wayne and other real stars...I felt like a cosmic cowboy living up there...
The ranch was sold to a developer who wanted to overbuild..but thanks to some local Carpinterians, a huge portion of Rancho Monte Alegre remains in a public trust, never to be developed...the past is gone, so there's nothing I can do except sing the blues..however, today is still here and that brings me back to Arnold and his state budget problems..while he payed 5 million dollars for his ranch, he wants to cut funding to special needs programs, the blind and disabled..
he claims "impure blood" is the reason! vee can do expeeriments on dese poor excuses for humin beings...dese vermin!" says Arnold
LATIMES
Disgusting Arnold..I want my taxes going to these programs you fucking idiot..man oh man, if I ever see you walking down the street with Maria, going for a nice leisurely stroll with the dogs, you are going to catch some grief from me, pal...

No comments:

Post a Comment