Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Love is just a four letter word...

scooby dooby doo...

I was looking forward to seeing Joan Baez at the Lobero in Feb..she's a wonderful singer, she's a legend, she's got guts, she didn't sell out... except for this concert..it is sold out..thanks alot for buying tickets so quicky you dickheads...
now on to other love stories: Ira and Linda Distenfield, the former We the People people who advertised heavliy in the NewsPress about their new venture " the PR Store" are bankrupt..poor Ira is in jail for contempt! No lawyers, Save money...how many times do I have to tell youz, you can't win with the American justice system..it's rigged! So stay on the straight and narrow and stay outta trouble, like me..be like me!
John Palminteri is in the news again..the NewsPress that is..and I guess John is fair game if he wants to be in front of the camera so much..kinda our local game show host kinda guy..
John's love story involves his ex-girlfriend, one Rebecca Diane Brand..I'm tellin' you guys, watch out for girls named Rebecca! They sneak up on you when you least expect it..and BAMM..you're done for! I don't know if this particular brand of Rebecca is part of the Brand Flower empire in Carpinteria.. but I do know this: flower girls are especially weird, I've tried to do a few, but they are sooo princessy and protected..nevertheless, I fully support agriculture ...
so good luck, John, and watch out for those women with green thumbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment